10 June 2007

Oriental Poppies


These oriental poppies have been a wonderful sight in the garden for the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately they have been battered by the wind and rain.




9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Can you share the particular type of poppy that they are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy GTS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the visit, you carn't beat flowers with rain drops on, how is your course doing?

    Cheers Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:21 am

    They're lovely even with the battering. I love poppies and yours have a brilliant color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of you poppies is wonderful. I've not had luck with them but continue to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos of your poppies are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:34 pm

    I love poppies. I have a dark red one in my garden as well as the common red poppy in the lane infront of our farm. Sara from farmingfriends

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes my poppies also took a beating. so did some of roses ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.