01 February 2008

Rain!

Following on from my last post I have been reading a superb photography book called Spirit of the Place, by Jennifer Roberts, the photographs are excellent, all in black and white. Many of the photographs were taken on dull, rainy days, the appearance of the photographs show the mood and atmosphere of the place and, as the title says, the spirit. Which is what a good landscape should do. I have decided I am getting too fixated with the weather conditions before going out to take photographs, so from now on I will try not to let the weather bother me. So this weekend as rain is forecast I will go out anyway and see what I can do.


2 comments:

  1. Moody landscapes are great. My trouble is I hate getting wet and cold. Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could get some rain here. It's been a long drought ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.