Lavender is a favorite of mine and I really like the shot of the single stalk and lavender. I like all of your shots but nice to see a sprig of lavender when I opened your blog.
Lovely "L" post! Lavender is wonderful. Mine flowered last summer for the first time. Those leaves are beautiful - maple? I like the perspective in the lamp post picture. But my favourite is the lake picture.The colours are so gentle and soothing - I could look and look.
I grow lavender in my garden. My grandmother had a friend who brought her a harvest of lavender each year and she made lavender wand sachets. I don't make them every year, but will do so this summer and do a blog of the steps in making them.
I like all your L's. I can hardly wait to see if my lavender blooms....
ReplyDeleteLovely "L" photos.
ReplyDelete:-)
Lavender is a favorite of mine and I really like the shot of the single stalk and lavender. I like all of your shots but nice to see a sprig of lavender when I opened your blog.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. I especially like the lavender, but can never get it to grow.
ReplyDeleteGreat L post! I really love the lake photo. So beautiful:)
ReplyDeletePetunia's ABC
I liked those pictures a lot, maybe especially the last one.
ReplyDeletePeace and quiet - well done!
Gosh these are all so beautiful! The lake is particularly lovely.
ReplyDeleteSome fine L`s here too.The picture of the lake is gorgeous.Thank you for stopping by:o)
ReplyDeleteWOW so beautiful! The lake... I will like to be there, so peaceful!
ReplyDeleteLovely "L" post!
ReplyDeleteLavender is wonderful. Mine flowered last summer for the first time.
Those leaves are beautiful - maple?
I like the perspective in the lamp post picture.
But my favourite is the lake picture.The colours are so gentle and soothing - I could look and look.
I grow lavender in my garden. My grandmother had a friend who brought her a harvest of lavender each year and she made lavender wand sachets. I don't make them every year, but will do so this summer and do a blog of the steps in making them.
ReplyDeleteAnother fan of lavender (a large clump of it in the front garden), and your picture is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLovely atmospheric shots. I've planted some French Lavender out this weekend - one of my favourites and the bees are loving it already
ReplyDelete