16 April 2008

ABC Wednesday - M



The letter this week is M, lots of choices for M it was difficult to choose.

I had to post a couple of photos of the MOAT at Wells.




Looking at a MAP with a MAGNIFYING glass, taken with a MACRO lens.

This MARKET is in Dublin, complete with horse and cart delivering the fruit.



My first SLR camera was a MINOLTA

To find out more about ABC Wednesday and see links to other participants' sites go to mrs nesbitts place

19 comments:

  1. Lovely M's! The moat looks great. I really like the map picture though, what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A collection of really nice Ms. I love that kind of camera (I had a Mamiya myself) - and Market in Dublin a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Do you want to take a photo of the moon. Focus on the trees insted og the moon, and then you got it!Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful reflection in the moat waters. And a great take with the map.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great M-post,beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great M's:) I love the photo of the map:)

    Petunia's ABC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice old Minolta, and the Market and Moat are lovely, but that Macro Map shot is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The moat shot is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful landscape and good memories. :)

    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots and a very good post for the M. My first SLR was a Minolta XG 2 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moat means castle--cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WONDRFUL M's. I love all these photos, but I love the way you set up the one with the glass over the map!My first was a Canon Ae1. I still have it and it still takes marvellous pics.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful shots. I love the moat. I've always wanted to live somewhere with a moat that I could view from my window. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:27 am

    Wonderful M's! Moats, markets, macro, wonderful photos you take with that minolta! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your M's. The map and the magnifying glass is a very good pictre.

    If you want, you can look at Kjerstis ABC here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely M's and wonderful shots! Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the water and the round looking rock building. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great collection of "M".Marvellous idea for the third picture!
    Miss Yves

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the moat.

    I really can't seem to get the hang of shooting macros.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.