13 April 2008

Camera Critters



Camera Critters
I could not resist a new photo meme especially as I love all creatures great and small (except those with eight legs) . Misty Dawn has started Camera Critters starting today. Visit here to find out how to join in.

Exmoor Pony

12 comments:

  1. What a perfect photo for Camera-Critters! What an adorable pony. Looks like it is enjoying the nice day ;-) I, like you, love all critters, and I thank you SO much for joining CC and sharing this with us! It really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the horse, i wish i could get on and ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very fine creatures..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an appealing shot. Looks like the perfect place to be a pony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter has been asking for a horse forever. I had one growing up so she thinks she should have one too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have one in pasture next door to us. I love looking at her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. like the photo

    horses are fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic critter shot! love the surrounding scenery!
    thank you for visiting my...
    Wiley Willows Photoblog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:33 am

    Is Exmoor a breed or a town? The horse is beautiful. She has a beautiful coat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice pony, I've never ride a pony before. Maybe one day I'll give it a try...
    Mine is up:
    My Digital Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lonely cowboy is missing, lol !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.