27 April 2008

Camera Critters

For my Camera Critter this week I am featuring Zoey who belongs to TNChick (who hosts Photohunter) she has lost her dog Zoey. It must be heartbreaking for her. I have copied the text from her site.


Camera Critters
Lost Beagle Hound Dog in Franklin, KY.

Last seen Madison St. / Cedar St. area Tuesday night 4/22/08.
Female. Tri-Color. Spayed. Age 4. Wearing a black harness.
Family lives in TN and desperately seek her.
Found Beagle ? Please contact me ASAP!
email blog@tnchick.com or ray93@comcast.net
Reward is offered for her return.

Photo taken Tuesday 4/22



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I'll pray that Zoey is found! I'd be frantic if one of my 'kids' were missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful idea for Camera Critters.
    1st class post.
    I'm sure Misty will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a thoughtful post. So considerate.
    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea to post this for camera critters. I sure hope Zooey is somewhere safe with people who will learn who she belongs to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for spreading the word. With prayer and exposure maybe she'll get home. I do hope someone will find her and look online and see how much I want her back!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.