My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.Happy hunting!
LOL!Wait till you see mine!happy Saturday!Denisexxx
Anti-climb paint, eh? hmm....
Excellent.Mine's posted...stop by and see if you can figure it all out!!
So uhm beware burglars, do not climb the building. You'll get caught in no time.
Those are both good choices. I would have to touch the brick after reading the sign, ha.
That is one of a kind... and so tempts one to try to climb the building!! Must be a good story there. Great find!
Great photos for the theme...!Pearl - happy hunting
Anti-climb paint??? I don't believe it but I enjoy a good fib :)Mines up over at Flo's Place
Spiderman beware!
Did you touch the wall just to see if they were telling the truth?!Nice to see you back. Hope all went well
Oh this is so funny. Love it.. Great shot thanks for sharing.Mine is up Every Beat Of My HeartA Little Bit Of Everything
LOVE that first one! Wonder if anyone has ever tried to climb that wall. lol
Hmm. It's almost like a wet paint sign. How many people leave one of those alone?
great signs. I was sick so didn't participate in this week's photo hunt! I did post photos for my weekend snapshot though!
:) great shots for the theme.
Nice choices!
I just looked in again to read the other comments, and mine isn't here. I don't want you to think I didn't visit!I love the idea of anti-climb paint, though I'd have hated it when I was younger. Does it actually work?
Haha anticlimb paint, wonder who takes it seriously!Glad to read that you live in the cleanest district! LOL How on earth is the dusbin supposed to know!! Haha
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
LOL!
ReplyDeleteWait till you see mine!
happy Saturday!
Denise
xxx
Anti-climb paint, eh? hmm....
ReplyDeleteExcellent.
ReplyDeleteMine's posted...stop by and see if you can figure it all out!!
So uhm beware burglars, do not climb the building. You'll get caught in no time.
ReplyDeleteThose are both good choices. I would have to touch the brick after reading the sign, ha.
ReplyDeleteThat is one of a kind... and so tempts one to try to climb the building!! Must be a good story there. Great find!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos for the theme...!
ReplyDeletePearl - happy hunting
Anti-climb paint??? I don't believe it but I enjoy a good fib :)
ReplyDeleteMines up over at Flo's Place
Spiderman beware!
ReplyDeleteDid you touch the wall just to see if they were telling the truth?!
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back. Hope all went well
Oh this is so funny. Love it.. Great shot thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMine is up
Every Beat Of My Heart
A Little Bit Of Everything
LOVE that first one! Wonder if anyone has ever tried to climb that wall. lol
ReplyDeleteHmm. It's almost like a wet paint sign. How many people leave one of those alone?
ReplyDeletegreat signs. I was sick so didn't participate in this week's photo hunt! I did post photos for my weekend snapshot though!
ReplyDelete:) great shots for the theme.
ReplyDeleteNice choices!
ReplyDeleteI just looked in again to read the other comments, and mine isn't here. I don't want you to think I didn't visit!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of anti-climb paint, though I'd have hated it when I was younger. Does it actually work?
Haha anticlimb paint, wonder who takes it seriously!
ReplyDeleteGlad to read that you live in the cleanest district! LOL How on earth is the dusbin supposed to know!! Haha