I love the glass horse figure. I also collected horses as a child although mine were all wood or plastic. I love glass figures so not sure why I never had a glass horse. Perhaps because I started my collection so young and it wouldn't have been safe. That reflection you caught in the building is excellent. I love to photograph reflections but I've never captured anything like that before. Excellent.
I had hundreds of miniatures when I was a child, but not of glass as such. The reflection is great. I have begun to collect reflection photos and will post them from time to time. (Reflections could be a good meme of its own.) Your selections are great ones for the theme.
I thank for the visit and your good reasons! Marvellous the photographs, very good post! It should I search to find when to begin also i for the '' Photo Hunter ''!
The reflection on the glass is gorgeous. Have you noticed that a lot of people (including myself) will walk by looking at our own reflection :) Have a good weekend!
Love the glass horse.
ReplyDeleteGreat entry.
Oh WOW! That reflection is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteWrite From Karen
I love reflections... Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI love the reflection shot. I spend so much time taking reflection shots! Love them.
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by my blog.
That reflection is perfect and the horse is also.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend, weather permitting.
I love the glass horse figure. I also collected horses as a child although mine were all wood or plastic. I love glass figures so not sure why I never had a glass horse. Perhaps because I started my collection so young and it wouldn't have been safe. That reflection you caught in the building is excellent. I love to photograph reflections but I've never captured anything like that before. Excellent.
ReplyDeleteHorses scare me after a trip to the Grand Cannon riding down one.:( Never again. No way. Couldn't collect them. I like retro stuff anyway.
ReplyDeleteI love reflections, too, and these are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI think your little glass horse is perfect.
Great shots. I love the horse figure. Have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post on PH theme Glass.
ReplyDeleteLove your reflection.
I love the reflection, i have a glass building with reflections also
ReplyDeleteLove the glass horse and your reflective glass!! Good Post!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots. That reflection you caught in the building is excellent.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful--both of them.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo of the reflection. x
ReplyDeleteI had hundreds of miniatures when I was a child, but not of glass as such. The reflection is great. I have begun to collect reflection photos and will post them from time to time. (Reflections could be a good meme of its own.) Your selections are great ones for the theme.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your comments, I'm glad you liked my choices.
ReplyDeleteHi there I love the reflection.. I called by to thank you for the visit and or leaving Jane such a nice comment today.. thank you
ReplyDeletetom
starnitesky, love the little horse figure and of course the great big reflection! Thanks for visiting me! :D
ReplyDeleteI wanted a horse when I was little although I never rode and would have been terrified!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great reflection.
I thank for the visit and your good reasons!
ReplyDeleteMarvellous the photographs, very good post!
It should I search to find when to begin also i for the '' Photo Hunter ''!
Those are great. The glass buildings sure have a nice reflection. I like glass figurines as well.
ReplyDeleteThe reflection on the glass is gorgeous. Have you noticed that a lot of people (including myself) will walk by looking at our own reflection :) Have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete