The Photohunter theme this week is Twisted

This Twisted tree is at Westonbirt Arboretum in Gloucester.
Close up of bark on the twisted tree
Twisted yarn in a basket with a twisted handle

Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.
Happy hunting!

The Arboretum brings back memories for my wife. As she has just told me, there are no end of things I could have picked - as you have proved. Years of handling ropes should have jogged my brain.
ReplyDeleteGood choices - enjoy the weekend.
That tree is amazing. I visited Westonbirt in the late '60s - I could have stayed all day.
ReplyDeleteI like your others, too, particularly the rope.
Great choices for this week's theme. I love the texture of teh last photo. Have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteNice photo's for the twisted theme.
ReplyDeleteSuper twisted objects you are showing.
ReplyDeletecome see mine.
Those are some great twist shots. I'm only interested in one type of twist now... twisted pretzels! I'm hungry now :P
ReplyDeletehttp://crizcats.blogspot.com/
Wonderful series! I love the tree!
ReplyDeleteAllllllllll excellent photos. I really like the b/w photo of the frayed rope knot!!
ReplyDeleteI'm Twisted! Drop by if you can. Happy Hunting.
Great choice and photos for the theme!
ReplyDeleteHappy hunting.
So many collection of twist but i really like the first picture. Nothing beats a nature's twist ;)
ReplyDeletePearl - have a good weeknend and happy hunting
Lovely twisteds. The rope is a great photo, and I like the bark.
ReplyDeletePerfectly twisted photos. Love the one of the rope!
ReplyDeleteGreat choices. The rope is so beautiful shot like that. Hope you are having a good weekend.
ReplyDeletethis is an excellent entry
ReplyDeleteHi Starnitesky
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree at Westonbirt, I do enjoy it there. The rope is so effective in B&W too.
Twisted trees are big on this week's theme, but each one is so unique.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are all very good, but the tree trunk really looks very special !
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful shots Starnitesky, I love the tree and the detail of the bark. Thanks for the visit and have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for opening my eyes for twists :-)
ReplyDeletethe bark of the tree looks like rope! it's fascinating. I wonder how it got so twisted. I love the rope photo, too.
ReplyDelete