Letter P this week for ABC Wednesday, lots to choose from, here is my selection:
Pink
..... Purple ....... Pond in the Park ..... Path in the Park To find out more about ABC Wednesday and see links to other participants' sites go to mrs nesbitts place
I did purple too! But good Lord! Why didn't I think of "PARK" ???!!!! We have a beautiful park in my town- with a castle in it! But it never occurred to me! LOL!!!! This is the state of my head lately!
The flowers are just beautiful! Pink and purple....two great choices for P. And then you also gave us pond and path with more beautiful photos. Fantastic!!
So sorry for being late to visit you, I am playing catch up after a few days out on the motorbike.
I laughed at Helena's comment.....so often when I am thinking about what to pick I see other people choosing subjects which are on our very doorstep! Got my Q though! LOL! See you Wednesday!
Lindo!!
ReplyDelete*Joanita
ALl the pictures are beautiful but I really like the droplets in the pink flower.
ReplyDeleteA post like yours I have to appreciate as it's so like my world.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful P's I really like the pink!
ReplyDeleteWonderful P's and beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteHave fun:)
Beautiful... especially loved the purples... my favorite.
ReplyDeleteRocky Mountain Retreat
Pretty in pink! Love the frist shot!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful "P" photographs.
ReplyDeleteGreat "P" post.
Well done.
Come visit,
Troy
Beautiful - all of them! :)
ReplyDeleteIda
Lovely choices for today! :D
ReplyDeleteI too love the droplets on the flower but they are all very nice. Good post!
ReplyDeleteThis is my ABC.
as well as this.
The first one's my favourite!
ReplyDeleteGreat post of multiple "P".
ReplyDeleteNice photographs
"P" is Posted.
Come visit,
Troy
Nice Ps! The pink is perfect.
ReplyDeleteI did purple too! But good Lord! Why didn't I think of "PARK" ???!!!! We have a beautiful park in my town- with a castle in it! But it never occurred to me! LOL!!!! This is the state of my head lately!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful P photos. Your pink macro is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThose are all great shots. I would love to sit by the pond in that lovely park.
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are just beautiful! Pink and purple....two great choices for P. And then you also gave us pond and path with more beautiful photos. Fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for being late to visit you, I am playing catch up after a few days out on the motorbike.
ReplyDeleteI laughed at Helena's comment.....so often when I am thinking about what to pick I see other people choosing subjects which are on our very doorstep! Got my Q though! LOL!
See you Wednesday!