28 May 2008

ABC Wednesday - S


Letter S this week:

S
is for the Sea, also in the photograph Sand and Seaweed.


........... the Sea again taken today on a very dull rainy day.


.................... Ship - also taken today.


......... Scales

To find out more about ABC Wednesday and see links to other participants' sites go to mrs nesbitts place

16 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't like scales!

    The sea is always worth a photo or two, and these are lovely.

    But the truly special one is the Ship, and the way you framed it. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting scales. Where did you find them? I found the scales I used on my blog at an antique store. I love your sea and beach scene. I am ready to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragonstar - Thanks for your comments, I don't like scales either!

    Andrea - the scales were on a pier at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:13 pm

    You acn't go wrong with sea pictures which is why I put up so many. I haven't seen scales like that in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a creative layout for the ship photo.

    Scales - oh no thank you. I don't want to know what I weigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots of the sea.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your first S.
    Beautiful picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:54 pm

    I love how you framed the ship! All those shots are terrific... makes me want to live on the beach.

    My shot was natural lighting... I was just lucky with the timing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots and choice for S!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sea has so many moods depending on the sky conditions. I like your mood shot with the overcast sky. Come see my stump pictures. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice S-poSt! I love your photo of the ship.

    Thank you for your comment on my S-post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent Ss. I love how you have the ship framed. Very good.
    Did you see mine?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great S. scales and all

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the picture on Picture This today. It looks like it has two heads!!
    I like the scales and I really love the way you framed the ship picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:32 am

    Lovely S-pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hadn't notice you put these on here. They came out really well considering the awful weather on that day!! xD

    I didn't notice you take that one of the ship...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.