Oh my! Oh my! I would be in absolute Heaven if I were surrounded by this many dogs. Yep, you'd find me in the middle of them all giggling and squealing with delight like a little girl :-)
Great photo! You could make a puzzle out of this -it would be really neat.
I thought I left a comment but now I can't find it. Oops.
Anyway, I said something along the lines of, what a great photo! I love the big group of dogs together, and like Misty said, it would make a great puzzle picture!
Oh my! Oh my! I would be in absolute Heaven if I were surrounded by this many dogs. Yep, you'd find me in the middle of them all giggling and squealing with delight like a little girl :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! You could make a puzzle out of this -it would be really neat.
fabulous find lots of hounds..haha sandy
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic photo of the hounds.
ReplyDeleteAwwww they are all such cuties :) Great shot of the hounds :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful shot of very eager excited hounds! They look gorgeous. You don;t think they would miss one do you? Just one?
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is a lot of dogs
ReplyDeleteLove the big group of dogs. What a good lookin' bunch! I like what Misty said, good puzzle material.
ReplyDeleteGreat Camera Critters share!
I thought I left a comment but now I can't find it. Oops.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I said something along the lines of, what a great photo! I love the big group of dogs together, and like Misty said, it would make a great puzzle picture!
Great Camera Critters share!
Have you found that they are really in-tune and keen?
ReplyDelete