My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
A decided oddity but at least it doesn't give misdirections.
That's a neat Odd Shot, and I really like the shape and style of the signpost. Funny about the missing arm.
That is really weird sign! Thank you for visiting.
Perhaps it was taken by a person who's last name is Somerset? Or has a place that want to call Somerset....Just a thought~
I wouldn't have missed the arm as that style of signpost is not common here.
That is an interesting post even without the missing arm. The sign posts where I live are boring in comparison.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
A decided oddity but at least it doesn't give misdirections.
ReplyDeleteThat's a neat Odd Shot, and I really like the shape and style of the signpost. Funny about the missing arm.
ReplyDeleteThat is really weird sign! Thank you for visiting.
ReplyDeletePerhaps it was taken by a person who's last name is Somerset? Or has a place that want to call Somerset....Just a thought~
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have missed the arm as that style of signpost is not common here.
ReplyDeleteThat is an interesting post even without the missing arm. The sign posts where I live are boring in comparison.
ReplyDelete