10 May 2008

Photohunter - Any

First an apology - I have not been leaving any comments this week as I have been unable to view your blogs lately, I can see the text but not the photographs, I am not sure if it is blogger or my internet provider it's very annoying.


This week for Photohunter the theme is Any, these photographs are from my walk today in the woods, the bluebells were spectacular, is was not sunny but it was warm enough to walk without a jacket, a last the weather has been warmer lately, although the sun seems to only shine when I am at work chained to a desk.
Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.


Happy hunting!

15 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos. How did your photo course go? Have you had the results or is it too soon?

    I nearly threw Blogger out of the window these last two nights!! Mine has been very slow and leaving comments nearly impossible. Seems back to normal tonight.

    Hope you see some sun this weekend while away from your desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. creative one, perfect catch indeed! Hope you'll visit mine too...Hope you'll visit mine too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suburbia - all the photos are printed , mounted and handed in, I now have to wait until August for the result.

    I guess the problem must be with blogger then, it's so annoying when slow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:21 pm

    Those are beautiful blue bells. You take very nice photos.

    I used to have so much trouble posting photos on Blogger. So I now switched to WordPress :)

    My entry is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:42 pm

    I am a nature lover and I appreciate these pictures!theyre really quite and lovely!

    happy ph!
    mines up,too!

    ghee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful woodland photographs. Looks like a great place to walk. Blogger has been slow for me. I can load blogs with photos but much slower than normal. Hopefully it's a brief glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:33 am

    Oh your walk in the woods looks wonderful! Have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a wonderful walk. So nice to see things bloomed out and the trees green again. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely place to take a walk. It must be so serene and peaceful there....and I love the purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love walks in the woods. We did one yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:07 am

    Hi...thanks for dropping by my PH this week. Great photos you have here! I love nature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful place to have a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love bliebvells. Great choice for this week's "theme". Sorry for not visiting sooner

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like it was a wonderful walk! So pretty.

    Where roughly are you in the UK? My girlfriend and I are planning a trip this summer and would love to meet my blogger friends. Pls email me at seafairwest@hotmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice shots. I love the bluebells and have trying to draw them but that's soooooooo difficult. Well at least for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.