
I took this photo for part of a photography assignment on 'Past it's Best, this was one of the digital test photos as I was using black and white film for the assignment.
Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.
Happy hunting!


I like to have crocs by my door because they are so easy to put on if I'm just going out into my garden or to get my newspaper from the bottom of the driveway. Those are nice colors in your shot. I love the second shot of the sneakers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the good wishes.
ReplyDeleteNot a lot of room for anything but 'catalogue' shot this week.
I have dropped out of PhotoHunt but Dragonstar is still busy.
I have a pair of Crocs, too... they are the ugliest, most comfortable shoes... go figure ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid I had a pair like the second photo... they were red, though, and I totally wore them out.
I like these photos. The crocs are a good colour, as you say, but I really like the way you've treated the trainers.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm the only person not to have a pair of crocs yet - I don't go down to the mall very often. Um, too busy reading blogs I guess - lol. :)
ReplyDeleteI love my crocs knockoffs. They are so comfortable. I have a pair in my vehicle for those places that ask you to remove shoes and for peoples homes where my feet might get cold in winter. The other photo is well done also.
ReplyDeleteFun shoe post. I love the high top converse! have a wonderful Memorial day weekend...
ReplyDeleteCrocs are very popular here too. I have not purchased any yet. It is now flip flop season and I love my flip flops.
ReplyDeleteBoth very good choices of footwear. Crocs are so light and waterproof good for the beach :P
ReplyDeleteConverse, good for everyday walking!!
Can I have both please?!!? heeheee...
Seeing crocs everywhere nowadays. Like Carver says they are easy when working in the garden or when just walking down the drive to pick up the post. Last year we saw them a lot when camping and this year I noticed they are being sold in Holland.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of the sneakers!
Those colours are lovely. I didn't realise you could get subtile crocs!! I had some converse boots once. I stopped wearing them when someone commented on how big my feet looked in them!
ReplyDeleteTwo pairs of crocs! I'm jealous. Aren't they wonderful?
ReplyDeleteI don't have a pair of crocs. Probably the only person who doesn't! Those two colours go together really well. Something to think about when buying an outfit. I remember my other half having a pair of those Converse sneakers when I first met him, many moons ago. x
ReplyDelete