My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Oh yes! Great place for a good long bubble-bath!
It looks too small for a bath tub to me. . . looks more like a utility sink. Maybe they put it in the field to "water" the animals. On the other hand, it could jsut be abandoned. Definitely looks odd in a field tho.
Great shot, bath night on thurs, if the weathers right.lol.Thanks for your kind comments, stay tune - there's more to come.
That`s defently odd! :-)
And what a view it is! And see, honey, here's where we'll put the master bath!
Great idea for a photo. Did a toronado blow the rest of the house away?Our odd shot is up.Come visit,Troy and Martha
LOL....let's hope it was meant for a watering trough and not a bath!
It would be good in the field for watering stock. Odd looking, but not as odd as the walker I saw in the middle of a pasture once.
How did I miss this ojne - it's great ! I have seen a few like this in Devon and in Gower over the years. A quick fix as a trough.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Oh yes! Great place for a good long bubble-bath!
ReplyDeleteIt looks too small for a bath tub to me. . . looks more like a utility sink. Maybe they put it in the field to "water" the animals. On the other hand, it could jsut be abandoned. Definitely looks odd in a field tho.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, bath night on thurs, if the weathers right.lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind comments, stay tune - there's more to come.
That`s defently odd! :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd what a view it is!
ReplyDeleteAnd see, honey, here's where we'll put the master bath!
Great idea for a photo. Did a toronado blow the rest of the house away?
ReplyDeleteOur odd shot is up.
Come visit,
Troy and Martha
LOL....let's hope it was meant for a watering trough and not a bath!
ReplyDeleteIt would be good in the field for watering stock. Odd looking, but not as odd as the walker I saw in the middle of a pasture once.
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this ojne - it's great ! I have seen a few like this in Devon and in Gower over the years. A quick fix as a trough.
ReplyDelete