21 June 2008

Photohunter - Water

The theme today is Water and I am very late posting my Water photos today, I hope you enjoy them.

Taken on a beautiful sunny day.

The Harbour at Bristol, the tower of St Mary Redcliffe church is in the background.


I love the way the sunshine has created stars in the water


Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.

Happy hunting!

15 comments:

  1. those stars on the water are awesome! nice shots!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful your water's photos! Amazing the sunshine on the water!

    Thanks for your nice visiting on my blog! Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the water lily and "stars" picture best. For my contribution, I chose water reflections around my floating cabin in Coastal BC. I invite you to come see. -- Margy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all beautiful shots for the water theme. The first one struck me because I love the way tall grasses look beside water but they are all great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! You've really captured the reflection of light on the water. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these photo's. Love the one of the harbour at Bristol and those stars in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:52 am

    Great photos of water it's beautiful,
    nice entry...See you in my blog..Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your first picture and started scrolling down. Lovely, I thought. Oh, very nice, I thought. Then WOW! Absolutely stunning! The fourth is beautifully wet and watery, but the third is ART! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:26 pm

    I love your pictures here. Oh yes, I got to notice also those 'stars' in the water. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice array of pix!

    Mine is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:34 am

    Your photos are so beautiful - I particularly like the water lilies one, no wonder Monet painted so many. Just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Each so different but wonderful photos. I love the waterlilies too. Thanks for visiting and have a good week Starnitesky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I recognise those docks!
    They do look lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11:26 pm

    Hi, you have some waterlilies too...nice angle. They are like coins...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.