13 August 2008

Award

I am back and I have a lot of catching up to do. I was thrilled to find I have been awarded this excellent award from Dragonstar:



Thank you so much!

The rules for passing on the award on are simple:

1.Put the logo on your blog;

2.Add a link to the person who awarded it to you;

3.Nominate at least five other blogs;

4.Add links to them on your blog;

5.Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.



I enjoy visiting many blogs, which makes it very difficult to choose five, so eventallyI have chosen and I nominate for this award (in no particular order) :

Leslie

Katney

Lilli & Nevada

Carver

Carin



Unfortunately this is what the weather was like when I was away!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning me for the award. I appreciate it. You certainly deserve it. Sorry the weather was gloomy but I love the shot of the wet walkway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Starnitesky,

    You flattered me by giving me an award. I didn't imagine my weblog being something special by just posting pictures of places we visit. So the award surprised me this morning on checking my mail and put a smile to my face.

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.