02 August 2008

Photohunt - Clouds


A contrast in clouds for the theme.



Saturday Photohunt is hosted by TNChick, visit here to find more participants and join in the fun.

Happy hunting!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 pm

    That first one is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 pm

    wow my friends the clouds is really pretty and i love it...That's a shiny day..Happy hunting and weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:30 pm

    Differnt moods, ceratinly. Love the blues in the top shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love your first shot, The contrast is stunning. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:45 pm

    Great shots! Love that first one, and I see the second one here at home quite a bit in the springtime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great shots. I love the contrast. The second shot is so interesting because the clouds look so dark but the greens are so green and there's so much light on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:39 pm

    Beautiful shot! Have a great weekend!

    Cheers,
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first picture of the sun rays coming through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started on comment 200 and am working my way up...I love to visit all these different places...we are all under the same sky..I love the stone wall too. I wish I had one..

    Rambling Woods

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely contrast here. The colours in the second are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice take on the theme. I like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cloud looks like it has a fist! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.