17 September 2008

ABC Wednesday - I

I is for INCHES


and I is for ICE CREAM





ABC Wednesday was started by Mrs Nesbitt. Do visit to find out all about it. More ABC Wednesday entries can be seen on the ABC Wednesday Anthology Blog and to see links to other participants sites go to ABC Mr Linky Blog.

10 comments:

  1. nice one - too many ice-creams will certainly add inches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating too much Ice Cream puts Inches on my waistline.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:01 pm

    You use the Ice Cream to put on the Inches... nice mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inches. I stil say most things in inches, even ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I had to teach the metric system, I still think in imperial. We're supposed to be a metric country, but we're mixed - some things are in centimeters and others in feet, inches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blue tape measure!

    I was waiting for the ice cream to download and was disappointed to not see a big cone or scoop in a dish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many icecream addicts, and all worried about their inches! It's left me with nothing clever to say, except that I like your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you were going to say ice cream = inches. It does in my case! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a bit late for ABC Wed nesday! I really like the ice cream shot. The inches go well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost did ice cream too. I like the photo of the tape measure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.