29 September 2008

Monochrome Monday

Shadow


To see other participants in Monochrome Mondays, visit the host Aileni

7 comments:

  1. oooooo, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do like that! It works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:09 pm

    Only yesterday I experimented with such a shot - I have it on digital but also on film. I think I shall wait until it developed before chosing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely. It almost looks like a print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find myself wondering of its origin? On a riverbank, or hidden in rising mist? The grasses in front of, or behind it, confuse me. But I find it a lovely study.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like katney says, oooooooo! I love this! So soft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it too...a really nice B&W!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.