Yes, you do live in a beautiful country - different from my own beautiful country, but still lovely. I enjoy those country lanes in England and look forward to driving them again. :D
I'm here again. Thanks so much for the visit and comments and the follow.
I've replied to your question about the photo's on the 'Something Different' post if you would like to drop back by. Thanks for the comment there, too.
Green country roads are the best and I must say I am glad that we also live in such an area and not near to that "road over road over road" picture I showed in my blog.
You are indeed - though we can't complain.
ReplyDeleteYour link may not be working.
Yes - That looks so nice and serene. You are lucky indeed.
ReplyDeleteBaker
Great shots. It's so nice to be able to be close to the countryside. Even near where I live (Romford) there are country lanes within a few miles)
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful views you have on the roads near you. Very beautiful. I hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLovely roads. I particularly like the first one.
ReplyDeleteYes, you do live in a beautiful country - different from my own beautiful country, but still lovely. I enjoy those country lanes in England and look forward to driving them again. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm here again. Thanks so much for the visit and comments and the follow.
ReplyDeleteI've replied to your question about the photo's on the 'Something Different' post if you would like to drop back by. Thanks for the comment there, too.
Baker
Beautiful! I love the roads in your neck of the woods....
ReplyDeleteThose look like lovely roads! It's nice to drive in the countryside!
ReplyDeleteGreen country roads are the best and I must say I am glad that we also live in such an area and not near to that "road over road over road" picture I showed in my blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures especially the first one.
there is something so beautiful about bends in the road!
ReplyDeleteWhere were these taken?
ReplyDelete