My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
D'star would agree. It is a lovely web though.
Did you see the one who visited me last week?
I agree: very scary!Lovely artistic shot though.
I totally agree! Well done though for taking such a beautiful photo.
Spiders are always scary! But this time of year it is nice to see their webs everywhere on a misty morning.Have a nice weekend!
I love spiders myself but then luckily none of ours are venomous or at least not to humans! Happy weekend
Spiders can be very scary, especially when you bump into those webs unexpectedly.Beautiful capture on that web, though.Baker
You'll have to do better than that! Spiders aren't scary!! Unless they're brown recluses or something. LOL!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
D'star would agree. It is a lovely web though.
ReplyDeleteDid you see the one who visited me last week?
ReplyDeleteI agree: very scary!
ReplyDeleteLovely artistic shot though.
I totally agree! Well done though for taking such a beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteSpiders are always scary! But this time of year it is nice to see their webs everywhere on a misty morning.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
I love spiders myself but then luckily none of ours are venomous or at least not to humans! Happy weekend
ReplyDeleteSpiders can be very scary, especially when you bump into those webs unexpectedly.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful capture on that web, though.
Baker
You'll have to do better than that! Spiders aren't scary!!
ReplyDeleteUnless they're brown recluses or something. LOL!