16 October 2008

Sky Watch Friday


Rainbow in a stormy sky


Visit Skywatch to find out all the details.

19 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow shot. Great blog as well, I added you to my 'followers' list. Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers

    http://reginainpictures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rainbow!
    Happy Sky Watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:29 pm

    Great photo! And it looks luck somebody has a pot of gold on the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The light is so special at times like these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rainbow against the dark clouds. Great shot and happy SWF :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:58 am

    The sun couldn't have been that low yet it looks close to sunset with the building glowing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful shot. Love the rainbow and the light on the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful rainbow in a dramatic sky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that amazing how beautiful the colors of that rainbow is enhances by the color of that sky? WOW... I'm really impressed by this photograph!
    ~Michele~
    Mountain Retreat-Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I love rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was waiting one good rainbow...and here it is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rainbows are always special. Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonferful rainbow I love rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just beautiful! Good for you for capturing the rainbow! Happy SkyWatching! Greetings from Iowa, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shot. I love the rainbow and also how you can see the trees and rooftops.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a awesome shot. This is terrific!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for stopping by my SWF.
    The photo you show looks like beautiful area with all the trees and lovely houses. To top it a gorgous rainbow...have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.