My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
I like looking at statues. I wonder whose this is. Lovely capture though.
Hi my friend, great shot and post.
Great pic and very appropriate for this time of year. Thanks for sharing!Cheers!Regina In Pictures
Very poignnat post around this time of year.
I love the way you can see the autumn leaves on the tree on one side of the photograph and the statue straight ahead.
Love the bits of yellow and red that adorn the photo and make the statue stand out. Reminds me a bit of Boston, Massachusetts.
Very neat capture, is the statue from WW1 or WW2?
Lovely shot...but a sad day every year.
Most excellent. Very lovely photo of a very dignified memorial.
lovely splash of fall color with the monument.thanks for sharing with all of us.have a most wonderful week.erin
I thank you for sharing your world. Grateful for the nice visit.Hugs, Denise
Very pretty photo!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
I like looking at statues. I wonder whose this is. Lovely capture though.
ReplyDeleteHi my friend, great shot and post.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic and very appropriate for this time of year. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Regina In Pictures
Very poignnat post around this time of year.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you can see the autumn leaves on the tree on one side of the photograph and the statue straight ahead.
ReplyDeleteLove the bits of yellow and red that adorn the photo and make the statue stand out. Reminds me a bit of Boston, Massachusetts.
ReplyDeleteVery neat capture, is the statue from WW1 or WW2?
ReplyDeleteLovely shot...but a sad day every year.
ReplyDeleteMost excellent. Very lovely photo of a very dignified memorial.
ReplyDeletelovely splash of fall color with the monument.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing with all of us.
have a most wonderful week.
erin
I thank you for sharing your world. Grateful for the nice visit.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Denise
Very pretty photo!
ReplyDelete