20 November 2008

Sky Watch Friday

There have been some amazing sunsets for the last couple of days, unfortunately I am still at work when the sun sets so cannot get out and photograph them. I did manage to take this from my car yesterday as I left work early, about half an hour before the sky was full of pink and purple, this is just the last remains of it.



If you want to join or see other Skywatch photos, visit Skywatch the dedicated site.

18 comments:

  1. Great shot from your car, beautiful colour and love the capture of the headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful! I love those streaks of color, and the interesting silhouettes of the buildings. Also love the streetlamp, and the car headlights. Perfect shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors in the sky for this photo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine how brilliant it must have been earlier. This streaked sky is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEautiful image! Well done!
    Cheers, Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:51 am

    The colors of this sky is really wonderful. I love the mix of different tones. You captured this good.

    My SWF photos are posted here and here. Please drop by if you have time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb array of colurs, like a painted sky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:20 am

    This is a lovely one. I love the brilliant colors and the wispy shapes like hair flying. Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:50 am

    All the better for bing later. This end doesn't get the attention usually.
    I am not involved today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely evening shot. Taken from your car? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful sunset! We have had so much gray and gloom that I haven't seen a sunset like that in weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE these colours in the sky! Great shot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. It dark here by 4 or so in the afternoon.
    Not much in color for sunset around here.
    Nice color and I like the way it streak across the sky.

    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a remarkable sky. If someone painted it, people might say it looked unrealistic. Nature is amazing and so is your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice shot and amazing sky colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely to 'see' you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.