My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
An unassuming bridge - nice change from the monsters.Your PH link is 404'd.
That is such a beautiful little bridge, standing there in the sun and snow. Really lovely.
Nice. Little bridges have a special ambience.
Beautiful shot. Such a delightful little bridge. Happy weekend
I love stone bridges and this one is so perfect in the beautiful landscape.
It's like a miniature bridge! :)
What a quaint little bridge. Looks like a lovely place to pass on a long and leisurely walk!
Lovely little bridge.
I love this... it's almost like a toy, or what a majestic stone span would be before it grew up. A mighty little bridge!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
An unassuming bridge - nice change from the monsters.
ReplyDeleteYour PH link is 404'd.
That is such a beautiful little bridge, standing there in the sun and snow. Really lovely.
ReplyDeleteNice. Little bridges have a special ambience.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. Such a delightful little bridge. Happy weekend
ReplyDeleteI love stone bridges and this one is so perfect in the beautiful landscape.
ReplyDeleteIt's like a miniature bridge! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a quaint little bridge. Looks like a lovely place to pass on a long and leisurely walk!
ReplyDeleteLovely little bridge.
ReplyDeleteI love this... it's almost like a toy, or what a majestic stone span would be before it grew up. A mighty little bridge!
ReplyDelete