05 February 2009

Sky Watch Friday


A snowy scene for this weeks SkyWatch, taken on Tuesday after the first fall of snow, I have just looked out and it is snowing again. So unusual for this part of the UK.


SkyWatch was started by Dot - there is now a dedicated site. Do visit the Skywatch site to see many amazing skies.

17 comments:

  1. Yes, I blogged about your snow storm the other day. Quite rare! Terrific shot! I guess it can be pleasant to have snow if you only have it occassionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice winter photo!Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly had a lot of snow for the UK, great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful winter sky. The blue sky with clouds and the snow combine for a lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy the snow's beauty. Your photo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful winter sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo! I have read about your problems with the snow! In Norway we always have a problem with it - but we are used to it. And our homes are build for it! Hope you don't freeze!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:21 am

    You have all the "fun" there, on the other side of the channel it's snowfree, for now....
    Enjoy it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here we have had snow and ice but not the same amount so not as much disruption - the milk and post are getting through.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot of a great looking place....
    This snow seems to keep coming in places.... the snow outside my home and area as now melted...

    Tom
    My blogs: Wiggers World and Tom's Sky Watch Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just wanted you to enjoy the snow as much as we have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:40 pm

    We just recently endured an ice storm, so winter isn't on my favs list anymore - but this photos is very pretty - I love that blue sky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've had loadsa shots of the snow in london this week. a great shot here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely capture for sky watch!

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very pretty it looks, like a winter wonderland. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely, I just read online that you have now had even more, very bizarre!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely winter scene...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.