My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
One of my favorite this week. very inspiring - the path is narrow, rocky, long and nobody knows how it ends - much like life...
Both peaceful and a tad claustrophobic -
That is so beautiful. I love enclosed pathways like that.
I would love to walk down that path. I like the stones and branches. This is a really nice picture.
Nice pathway! I like this photo!
Both intriguing and spooky - I don't think I'd want to walk down there in the dark. We don't have pathways like that here. But what a great shot! :D
now THAT'S a vanishing point!
A perfect example of perspective and a fine mono.
You must obviously follow the narrow road...At least the eye does in this composition!
Oh I do like paths like this - but not after dark! Not a surface on which to hurry I think.
Walking down this lane would be like walking back through time!
Great shot!
Wonderful treatment in b+w of the perspective lines leading towards infinity; or in your case, church. Have a great monochrome week.
I like that very much!
Wonderful .. great vanishing point shot
Gorgeous perspective!!And depth!Have a great week :)Anna
I love the texture in the stonework.
fantastic view. makes me want to jump into the screen to see where the path leads to =]
Good job !
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
One of my favorite this week. very inspiring - the path is narrow, rocky, long and nobody knows how it ends - much like life...
ReplyDeleteBoth peaceful and a tad claustrophobic -
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful. I love enclosed pathways like that.
ReplyDeleteI would love to walk down that path. I like the stones and branches. This is a really nice picture.
ReplyDeleteNice pathway! I like this photo!
ReplyDeleteBoth intriguing and spooky - I don't think I'd want to walk down there in the dark. We don't have pathways like that here. But what a great shot! :D
ReplyDeletenow THAT'S a vanishing point!
ReplyDeleteA perfect example of perspective and a fine mono.
ReplyDeleteYou must obviously follow the narrow road...
ReplyDeleteAt least the eye does in this composition!
Oh I do like paths like this - but not after dark! Not a surface on which to hurry I think.
ReplyDeleteWalking down this lane would be like walking back through time!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteWonderful treatment in b+w of the perspective lines leading towards infinity; or in your case, church. Have a great monochrome week.
ReplyDeleteI like that very much!
ReplyDeleteWonderful .. great vanishing point shot
ReplyDeleteGorgeous perspective!!
ReplyDeleteAnd depth!
Have a great week :)
Anna
I love the texture in the stonework.
ReplyDeletefantastic view. makes me want to jump into the screen to see where the path leads to =]
ReplyDeleteGood job !
ReplyDelete