18 July 2009

Photohunt - Rocks

Photohunt this week is rocks


Visit TNChick the host of Photohunt to see other Photohunters

10 comments:

  1. Great photo. Excellent choice for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot of rocks. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rocks look so smooth! I really like the white strip on the one towards the middle. Great photo!

    I have mine up...not as interesting as yours but it's up.

    Also if I may be so bold to ask...I've entered a photo contest and while you are over visiting would you please vote for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

    Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought these wonderfuly crafted tiny ones were manmade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:01 pm

    Great choice for this week's theme..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:10 pm

    Love the cool color of the stones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color and the smooth texture of these. They look to have been worn down by the waves for a long time. My hunt is up HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:18 am

    The pier is gorgeous, but this rocks are really intriguing - work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sea-worn pebbles are so appealing. I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.