I spent some time today working with Photoshop Elements and enjoyed 'popping colour', I hope you like the effect. This post box is just down the road from where I live and is very much a part of my world.
Do visit the MyWorld team and the MyWorld blog to see many other parts of the world. Thanks to the team for all the work they do.
this is my fave feature of the software. isn't it so much fun to tweak and twiddle our photos?
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, I love doing this with photoshop as well, great subject for a photo.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
Guy
Regina In Pictures
I like the effect a great deal. Your letter boxes are very different from ours. The ones we have are larger rectangular shaped and are blue. At first I thought yours was a fire hydrant.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Now all of you have gotten me excited about Photoshop, gonna have to try it! Marvelous shot, the spot of color is perfect!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Sylvia
What a neat effect on something we don't see in the USA.
ReplyDeletelove the shot of the good old iconic post box...can you do the telephone box and doubledecker bus next??
ReplyDeleteThis makes me think of the good old days when real mail was a huge adventure. Air mail was my favorite thing. Thanks for this.
ReplyDeletenice shot
ReplyDeleteThis must be a British postbox! It's great to put colour in a b&w photo. I wish I could work with photo shop! Very clever of you!
ReplyDeleteI love the old ed pillar boxes. Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteLove the post box and love the effect.
ReplyDeletehave a look at this:
http://beingfreescotland.blogspot.com/2009/08/scotlands-best-phonebox.html
think you might like it.
Cool idea, i like it....:-)
ReplyDeleteWell done effect. I'm struggling with PSE too.
ReplyDeleteMuch easier and more user friendly is www.picnik.com .. its got a lot of excellent FREE effects OR you can pay for storage space for photos AND get a lot of extra effects .. check it out
ReplyDeleteI love your picture! The red boxes are nice. Ours are a boring blue.
ReplyDelete