My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
nice ripples!
How unique that the ripples are zig-zag. Great photo!Thanks for visiting my PH today. Have a great weekend!New York Traveler.netMrs. Mecomber
Nice pics. Have a nice weekend. Mines up here.http://tangcyee.com/?p=822CY
You captured the ripples perfectly even with the cross action of the sand. Nice shot.
That's a beautiful shot and perfect for ripples. Happy weekend.
I like to walk on the beach and let the ripples sweep over my feet. Nice photo.
So beautiful this ripples's photo! I miss so much the ocean and the beach... The water in Jurumirim Dam is fresh water no salt water.
Oooh that is lovely, perfectly caught on film. I was just thinking, before I came here, how much I have missed visiting the sea this year.
Beautiful, ive just changed my header to ripples.
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
nice ripples!
ReplyDeleteHow unique that the ripples are zig-zag. Great photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my PH today. Have a great weekend!
New York Traveler.net
Mrs. Mecomber
Nice pics. Have a nice weekend. Mines up here.
ReplyDeletehttp://tangcyee.com/?p=822
CY
You captured the ripples perfectly even with the cross action of the sand. Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful shot and perfect for ripples. Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteI like to walk on the beach and let the ripples sweep over my feet. Nice photo.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful this ripples's photo! I miss so much the ocean and the beach... The water in Jurumirim Dam is fresh water no salt water.
ReplyDeleteOooh that is lovely, perfectly caught on film. I was just thinking, before I came here, how much I have missed visiting the sea this year.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, ive just changed my header to ripples.
ReplyDelete