My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
A very pretty sky, and a wonderful image. I love how the trees frame that beautiful tower. :)
Oh, that blue is GORGEOUS!! I so miss it!!
That's a beautiful shot. I love the steeples on the horizon against the beautiful sky.
Lovely day. A pretty photo of the town.Have a good weekend.AlexanderAlex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Star: That is a beautiful view with a neat sky and the church.
What a lovely capture for a nice blue sky!
So very beautiful. I am glad you are here today.
Really nice! Looks so peaceful!
Wonderful scene and a pretty sky. Great skywatch.
Nice shot, i love the church spire against the sky.
Thanks for reminding me what a blue sky looks like!!!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
A very pretty sky, and a wonderful image. I love how the trees frame that beautiful tower. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that blue is GORGEOUS!! I so miss it!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful shot. I love the steeples on the horizon against the beautiful sky.
ReplyDeleteLovely day. A pretty photo of the town.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Star: That is a beautiful view with a neat sky and the church.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely capture for a nice blue sky!
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful. I am glad you are here today.
ReplyDeleteReally nice! Looks so peaceful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful scene and a pretty sky. Great skywatch.
ReplyDeleteNice shot, i love the church spire against the sky.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me what a blue sky looks like!!!
ReplyDelete