My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Marvellous. Great colours.Sydney - City and Suburbs
Ah, but you did get a glorious capture before the rains came! How perfect is that?Have a great week! Stay dry!Sylvia
That could be my sky. But not today. So, so beautiful. It's hard to capture something that big and make it still look big!
What a beautiful sunrise. Even if the sun didn't last long, good to start the day like that.
Wow. That is very beautiful.
beautful while it lasts!
Stunning! The sky never stops surprising us! We had so much snow I've never seen this in all the years I've lived in this country!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Marvellous. Great colours.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Ah, but you did get a glorious capture before the rains came! How perfect is that?
ReplyDeleteHave a great week! Stay dry!
Sylvia
That could be my sky. But not today. So, so beautiful. It's hard to capture something that big and make it still look big!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful sunrise. Even if the sun didn't last long, good to start the day like that.
ReplyDeleteWow. That is very beautiful.
ReplyDeletebeautful while it lasts!
ReplyDeleteStunning! The sky never stops surprising us! We had so much snow I've never seen this in all the years I've lived in this country!
ReplyDelete