At last signs of spring in the garden. Snowdrops pictured here with a very slight covering of snow, we have had all types of weather this weekend - rain, sun, wind and snow.
That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia.Visit the My World site here to join in the fun.



Beautiful snowdrops. Love those
ReplyDeleteOh, what a gorgeous shot! I love the plants and the lovely flowers! And they do look beautiful in the snow! That's the hope of spring without a doubt! Hope you have a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
So beautiful! It's amazing how such vibrant life can find it's way out in the cold.
ReplyDeleteLovely albeit unusual (at least for me) flower. Nice to see that you will be warm(er) soon. :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, this is a good sign that spring is coming. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures. I can still dream.....perhaps soon I can see such flowers.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely flowers! I'm sure it's a hopeful scene with the snow on the ground!
ReplyDeleteLucky you! I love these flowers and I'm looking forward to see them coming up in my own garden. Right now snow is falling, lots of it :)
ReplyDeleteLovely ... looks like SPRING to me!
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,