Very grey skies all this week, it has rained every day, yesterday we had, rain, hail, sleet and snow with a strong wind and it has been quite cold. What happened to spring?
Wow, that's a real mix of weather having rain, hail, sleet and snow all in one day. I like this shot with the treeline and mixture of colors on the ground.
Ah, it does look gray and gloomy and believe me I know how old that can get, although we have been blessed with an early spring this year and beautiful skies! It's still a great capture because you do feel the gloom!!! Hope you get some sun soon! Wishing you a Happy Easter weekend!
Wow, that's a real mix of weather having rain, hail, sleet and snow all in one day. I like this shot with the treeline and mixture of colors on the ground.
ReplyDeleteAh, it does look gray and gloomy and believe me I know how old that can get, although we have been blessed with an early spring this year and beautiful skies! It's still a great capture because you do feel the gloom!!! Hope you get some sun soon! Wishing you a Happy Easter weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Spring is a fickle girl. I hope she comes back out to play before too long.
ReplyDeleteIt's here now, hope you are getting some good shots! :)
ReplyDelete