12 April 2010

That's my World



A short tour around Glastonbury this week.

St John's churchyard looks delightful at this time of the year with all the daffodils blooming.
The Gauntlet is a walkway leading from St John’s car park  to the High Street, there are an assortment of specialist shops.
 The Coffee Bean serves the usual coffee and teas, lunches and Somerset cream teas.
Serendipity sells a wide range of handmade products made by local artists.


Enchanted Florals claims to be a magical florist with rustic designs selling bouquets, plants and floral arrangements.

I hope you enjoyed this short tour.

That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia.Visit the

15 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place to visit. The Gauntlet and stores would be the place you would find me, if I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daffodil is always, looks lovely growing around the trees. The walkway is great must be nice to shop on their handmade products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tour!! I love the daffodils and all the little shops and the walkway! A delightful look at your world! Have a wonderful week! Thanks for your visit/comment! Always appreciated!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:49 pm

    Simply love the spring display of Daffs. So happy and bright. I've never visited Glastonbury, but I am resolved to remedy that as The Gauntlet looks oh so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a beautiful place to explore. It certainly looks like spring has arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a delightful tour around the beautiful world you live and play in. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did indeed enjoy the tour, what a delightful lane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely old place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this post - i've always wanted to go there (because of the Waterboys song "Glastonbury Song")...the photos are great! makes me want to visit even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. THat was a lovery tour in a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks wonderful.. I always had visions of Glastenbury been just a big muddy field with tents everywhere and people saying "Yeah man"
    S'pose its a bit like us Northerners having ferrets and wearing flat caps xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only visited Glastonbury once - and I was with a depressive companion who blighted the whole day! I wish I could go back and experience the places you show, it all looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this tour, Starnitsky! Spring is surely here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would enjoy walking around the Church yard admiring the daffodils.
    The narrow streets and cafes look very interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8:43 pm

    I love the tour - in some ways, very like some of our more picturesque US towns. In others, unique in ways that are hard to quantify. In any case, I very much want to get there and see for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.