My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
British houses made of brick and with roofs like this are perfect for b & w. Well done!
It is such a treat for me to visit places that are built this way, on different levels as we are so flat around here.Love the rooftops, thank you for the welcome back. :)
so complicated but nice...:)Nice shot!
Welcome!Great lines and angles - so many shapes.(What is going on at that window?)
Great shot of the rooftops. The wires blend nicely. I barely noticed them.
Lots of dimension and angles in this photo, very cool!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
British houses made of brick and with roofs like this are perfect for b & w. Well done!
ReplyDeleteIt is such a treat for me to visit places that are built this way, on different levels as we are so flat around here.
ReplyDeleteLove the rooftops, thank you for the welcome back. :)
so complicated but nice...
ReplyDelete:)
Nice shot!
Welcome!
ReplyDeleteGreat lines and angles - so many shapes.
(What is going on at that window?)
Great shot of the rooftops. The wires blend nicely. I barely noticed them.
ReplyDeleteLots of dimension and angles in this photo, very cool!
ReplyDelete