28 June 2010

That's my World



My World is still filled with flowers, these are flowering in my garden right now. I do love this time of the year, and we have had several weeks of sunshine which has been wonderful.

That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia.Visit the My World site here to join in the fun.

8 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so beautiful. I'm glad you've had some pretty days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there's nothing better than a world filled with beautiful, colorful flowers!! Love your photos! Have a great week! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely world!
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers... they always make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely floral world you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.