16 July 2010

The Weekend in Black and White

Logo

Winter Tree

Tree

The Weekend in Black and White is hosted by Dragonstar, to see more participants visit the dedicated site here.

11 comments:

  1. What a super shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stark, and reminds me of times to come. Have a nice summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is terribly impressive. I think more so in b&w than in colour!
    It's an old awsome tree, that must have seen a lot in its lifetime.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the depth of looking up the tree into the sky. Very nice photo.

    Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bare trees. This is perfect, with so many shapes and tones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice capture with the cloud behind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:00 am

    Good tree shots. I love them and this is a good one. The cloud behind the tree enhances this image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:56 pm

    Do you know, I was looking at some of the shapes of trees in the New Forest last week, they are natural sculptures.
    Your image is fascinating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shot. Such a fantastic capture of the tree against the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why do I see a graceful dancer out of a 1930's movie in this photo? I think my imagination is working overtime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.