My view of the world through my photographs, creativity and life
Loved the cows! Awesome!Oh and word verification is ducks! lol!
A perfect B&W photo! They look very friendly - I like cows (whatever their age or sex!)
Moo-dy B/W shot.
Perfect subject, they are so nosey...:)
Are these hereford cattle? They are a gorgeous breed and your shot shows their character loud and clear.
Here's looking at you... I love your sense of humor and your eye for a good photo. Well done!
What a great shot. I love it!
Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.
Loved the cows! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh and word verification is ducks! lol!
A perfect B&W photo! They look very friendly - I like cows (whatever their age or sex!)
ReplyDeleteMoo-dy B/W shot.
ReplyDeletePerfect subject, they are so nosey...:)
ReplyDeleteAre these hereford cattle? They are a gorgeous breed and your shot shows their character loud and clear.
ReplyDeleteHere's looking at you... I love your sense of humor and your eye for a good photo. Well done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot. I love it!
ReplyDelete