17 January 2011

That's My World



This squirrel is eating a nut he has taken from a squirrel proof bird feeder!  Maybe it should be sent to the manufacturers of the bird feeder.  It was quite difficult to take as I was hiding behind a curtain and taking the photo through glass. If you click on the photo you can see a larger version.


That's My World! is hosted each week by the My World Team - Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy and Sylvia. Do visit the My World site here to see many different parts of the world.

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Squirrels are very clever, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are clever little buggers aren't they! I love them! And what a fun capture! Hope your week is going well!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squirrel's are great at getting food out of any feeder. I think a squirrel proof feeder is almost impossible. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:12 pm

    Years since last seen by me. Thank you for the memories. Please have a good Tuesday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing the gynastics they will do to get at the feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, the squirrel gets to eat too! Cute shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have exactly the same birdfeeder, but no squirrels! Squirrels are very clever guys! They get what they want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful capture, yes send this photo to the manufacturer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.