28 April 2013

Craft show

Friday I went to the Craft Show held at the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet with my sister and friend.  It was a tiring day walking around with so much to see.  I bought a few crafting goodies and a new sewing machine.


My old sewing machine that I have had for many years broke in the autumn and as I have already had it repaired once I think this time it is the end.  It is over 40 years old so has done very well.  It was well used as I made a lot of my children's clothes when they were young.  We spent many happy hours together!

 I am waiting for the new one to arrive any minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.