Once again Tea with Abi has come around, I missed last month as I have had internet problems. Let’s meet at Costa and I will we will talk about what has been happening.
I would tell you all about my problems with the internet, ever since I changed to BT Infinity my internet connection has been very slow and kept dropping out, after 5 months BT have sent a new Hub and all is fine (so far). It has been so frustrating at times.
I would tell you about Tara and what a naughty dog she is when I go out. She jumps up at the kitchen counters and pulls everything off. I came home last week to find the toaster hanging from it’s cord, the knives on the floor (still in their wooden rack) and a large frying pan on the floor - which is quite heavy so I do not know how she did not hurt herself, so now I have a super tidy kitchen with very little on the counter tops. I have put a lot of the items into the utility room (which is very small), it is where I keep her food so I have a dog gate across the entrance - there is no door, it’s just a space.
I would tell you about the other greyhound owners I have talked to on our walks and they have the same problems - it’s seems it is something that some greyhounds do.
I would tell you all about the craft show I went to and all the goodies that were available and how I could have spent a fortune but didn’t.
We could talk about how nice it has been to have some warmer weather at last although it has still been quite cold in the mornings.
I would ask you how the revision is going, I am pleased you have a peaceful place to study. Chatting about blogging, I too have been reading Julie Kirk’s series on blogging and found it helpful. Thanks to you I have found Bloglovin and like it much better than Google Reader.
Time goes on and I now have to get back to hang out the washing and clear my kitchen counter tops before I go out.

Great to catch up with you. I would love to sit and share dog stories - our Aria is quite the dickens. I think she has a bit of greyhound in her!
ReplyDeleteRinda