A few more photos for my 2013 Summertime Scavenger Hunt, as it ends next week this will probably be the final few.
No. 19 A fisherman
No. 17 This scary witch holding the candle is at Wookey Hole, Somerset
No. 7 Funny sign, this was found on the roadside close to a veterinary surgery,
someone there has a sense of humour!
No. 14 A mosaic - at my local park
No. 4 Airplane - this is as close as I could get!
I have 4 left to get - not sure if I will make it this year.







Sounds interesting. Would imagine it's fun to join in - have noticed a few people following this. Must investigate now summer seems to have departed.
ReplyDeleteThese are great - I love the candle (and I think I see the same witch's face in the clouds in the first airplane photo!).
ReplyDeleteThere's a prize available, even if you don't get all 21, so please remember to come back by my blog this weekend for the final checkin.
Rinda
I really enjoyed reading all your photograph finds. I especially too liked the witch holding the candle and the road sign really did make me have a good laugh. Someone has a great sense of humour. Andy
ReplyDeleteOMG! That sign by the road! lol...what a great find!
ReplyDeletesome great scavenger hunt photos I love the tea room it looks so inviting and is making me feel hungry!
ReplyDeleteYou have some lovely photos. I especially enjoyed seeing your windmill photos. They brought back memories of my visit to Mykonos and the windmills there look very similar to your photo.
ReplyDeletewow love the spooky witch!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time photo scavenger hunting, and it's the fun of taking part, as much as the photos themselves. Your photos are great - the cat's eyes particularly appeals to my sense of humour. Well done, and kind regards, John W #17.
ReplyDeleteYou have some great finds here. Love your greyhound, mine was my subject for something napping. I visited the same very pretty windmill and your sign is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteThe cat's eyes sign certainly IS funny and so close to a veterinarian too...
ReplyDeleteFun seeing your photos!
oxo
The little fisherman is so cute! Enjoyed seeing all your photos.
ReplyDelete