15 January 2014

Zoom In Zoom Out

I am joining Helena from Helena's Creative Maven for her new meme - Zoom In Zoom Out.

I have this lovely pot of violas which have been flowering all winter, I teamed it up with the grass when I planted it to give a good contrast in colour.





7 comments:

  1. how lovely to have them flowering all winter. I love the idea of planting some ornamental grass with the flowers - I'll try that this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great pair. Helena's meme is so good for getting some shots that might otherwise not make it to the blog. I really love the colours in your Zoom In shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great pair. Helena's meme is so good for getting some shots that might otherwise not make it to the blog. I really love the colours in your Zoom In shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely spot of sunshine! Nothing here but wind and snow, gray and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see a cheerful flower this time of year. I saw snowdrops over the cemetery but how nice you enjoyed this flow all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the zoomed-in shot - such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice depth of field in the first one.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.