We took part in the Great British Greyhound Walk again this year:
we walked with our Greyhound Rescue group at Clevedon where there were 42 hounds walking. The weather was perfect, sunshine with a light breeze.
Afterwards we had a well earned rest and had food and drinks
our ticket for the raffle was number 42 and we won!
Here is the total for the day:
***********************************************************
I have 110 stitches on my knitting needles right now, I have started twice as I went wrong, you will have to check back to find out what I am knitting - it may take me a while.
***********************************************************
June marks 6 months into the year, I have just checked on my computer and I have taken 2700 photos so far. I am learning to take still life photos so a lot of them are repeats of the same thing from different angles.
***************************************************************
That's it for now I am rather late with this post but better late than never!


.jpg)
.jpg)


I always love seeing your hounds.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of photos. I delete tons before I ever put them on my computer.
Rinda
Welcome back - always nice to see a familiar face in my numbers. And speaking of faces ... your dog looks lovely. I'm dog phobic ... so it's always good to see one that doesn't look like it would eat me! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat's a very appropriately summery surprise you're knitting there too. Very cheerful!
Your June is pinned to the Month in Numbers board with the other counter-uppers now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/
Here's to a happy-remainder-of-July!
Julie :-)