02 July 2014

ZIZO

A few weeks ago I visited Forde Abbey in Dorset, there are several wisterias growing on walls which were in bloom and looking so pretty.  I was fascinated by the twisted shapes of the trunks and stems.  A perfect subject for Zoom In Zoom Out.









See more Zoom In Zoom Out here

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love wisteria, and if I had anywhere to grow it, I would! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:25 am

    wow- that is a fabulous vine trunk.I wonder how old it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love wisteria - both the delicate blooms and the gnarled trunks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fascinating pairing (?) tripling (?) of photos - such a dull but textured bark for such wonderfully coloured and copious blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are all fantastic. I especially love the first one.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.