16 August 2014

Summertime Scavenger Hunt 4

Number 8 on the list is 'A Tattoo on a Person'.  This was going to be my most difficult photo to take as I don't know anyone with a tattoo and although I see many tattoos, unless you know the person it is difficult to just ask if you can take a photo - well it is difficult for me.

Yesterday I went to a Geocaching meet (Visit Geocaching.com for an explanation about what geocaching is) in my local park and at these meetings people bring along travel bugs and trackables  to swap or just to 'Discover' .  According to Geocaching.com  'A Travel Bug is a Trackable that moves from place to place, picking up stories along the way. '  In fact Tara my dog is a trackable, she wears a dog tag  'Log my Dog' with a special number that can be logged when people discover her.


Some travel bugs

So what did I see?   A travel bug on a person - yes a tattooed travel bug!

So I can now claim no. 8 - A tattoo on a person!



2 comments:

  1. Am not a fan of tattoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:02 am

    interesting....a trackable dog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.