22 January 2015

5 in 5 January

My 5 in 5 this month was a walk along the Taunton & Bridgwater canal. It is called the Somerset Spacewalk where there is a marker for each planet and their relative distances from the sun.  I  took a photograph of the notice - I hope you can read it!


It was one of those cold afternoons so we just walked along to the sun and back.




Tara standing in the sun!

To see more 5 in 5 posts visit Sandie's blog Itchifingers here.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in Barbara, this walk looks real fun! I love canals and Tara looks like she is part of the statue, snug in her red coat. I bet she needed it, that blue clear sky can be deceptive at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection! I especially like the ones of Tara.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all, I love to hear from my readers.




LinkWithin

.